To support both an holistic and natural approach to my clients well-being, I am delighted to offer a selection of gifts to suit the whole family.
These gifts make a thoughtful present for a special birthday, anniversary, Christmas or just to show someone how much you care.
Enjoy browsing the range available.
Choose the gift of relaxation with one of my treatment vouchers, to show how much you care this Christmas.
My vouchers all have free delivery and can be sent to the address of your choice.
Select the appropriate option in the drop-down menu below and I will take care of the rest for you.
Neal’s Yard Remedies Gifts for Christmas 2017
As an extension to my holistic approach, I am proud to sell Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic products.
They are made in the UK, are natural and organic, have not been tested on animals, and do not contain parabens, petroleum, mineral oils or synthetic fragrances.
Their organic ingredients are sourced ethically, sustainably and have been certified by the UK’s leading organic authority, the Soil Association, for over 20 years.
Within my Neal’s Yard Remedies shop I have a stunning range of gifts available for both men and women for Christmas 2017. These gifts are perfect for those who love to pamper themselves and create the spa feel within their own home.
Click on the images below to purchase these gorgeous gifts or click here for the full range – Christmas Shop.
Natural Skincare this Winter
During the winter months our skin can suffer due to the colder temperatures and harsh central heating, leaving our complexion looking dull and jaded.
My personal recommendation to re-hydrate your skin this winter would be the Rose Facial Oil from Neal’s Yard Remedies. The oil replenishes and restores radiance to a normal skin type.
Precious damask rose infuses a luxurious combination of organic skin-nourishing oils, rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, to help replenish moisture levels and boost skins natural radiance. 99% organic.
Top Tips from Kelly Hainsworth to use the Rose Facial Oil
- On first use carry out a patch test with the product (see bold text below for details).
- If your patch test is fine, apply the oil daily, after cleansing.
- Place a few drops into the palm of the hand, allow them to warm for a moment, then using your fingertips gently massage into the face and neck, in a gentle upwards circular movement, taking care around the delicate eye area.
- Take time with this mini pamper, as it will leave you feeling relaxed, as you inhale the gorgeous aroma.
- Use the oil in the evening as part of your relaxation routine before bedtime.
- For best results, I like to finish my mini treatment with the Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.
As with all new products always use a small amount on first use on a small, discreet patch of skin, like behind your ear or even on the inside of your elbow. Leave the product on for 24 hours so you can look for signs of redness or irritation. If any irritation occurs do not use this product further and wash off the product with warm water.