The Love Reflexology Ethos
Love Reflexology is an independent business support and networking group founded in August 2017, where practitioners from around the world share best practice, network and take part in live Q&As with health and well-being specialists.
Being a reflexologist can be an isolating profession at times, but this group ensures practitioners are never alone, and always have someone to seek advice from.
As founder of the Love Reflexology community I’ve loved watching it grow, and seeing how it has supported many practitioners, enabling them to develop their businesses.
Come and join in the conversation today.
Are you looking for a Reflexology CPD course, therapy supplies or events?
The Love Reflexology Business Directory features selected links to providers who can support your business.
- Alison Rippin Reflexology
- Baby Reflex
- Calming Influences
- Chi Medics
- Complementary Therapy College
- Contemporary Reflexology College
- Crystal Reflexology CPD Courses
- Every Body's Better
- Facial Reflexology Clooney Concept
- Functional Reflex Therapy
- Gentle Release Therapy
- Jackie Hamilton School of Therapies
- Jane Sheehan - Foot Reading
- Jubilee College
- Karen's Reflexology
- London School of Reflexology
- Really Relax
- Reflexology Academy
- Sue Ricks
- Temple Academy of Reflexology
- The Children's Reflexology Programme
- The Foot Whisperer Reflexology Institute
- The Holistic Academy
- The Maternity Reflexology Consortium
- Tiny Toes Reflexage
- Vertical Reflexology
- Ziggie Bergman - Facial Reflexology & Zone Face Lift
Do you run a Reflexology CPD course, Reflexology Association, sell therapy business supplies, or are you planning an event? Advertise your business with the Love Reflexology Directory.
Price – £149 for 12-months for one category within the Love Reflexology Directory. Your business may be added to additional categories within the Love Reflexology Directory for a fee of £50 per category, per annum.
Non-Profit Organisations – If you run a non-profit organisation linked to the therapy industry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on how you may be able to join the directory free of charge.
What do I receive as a directory member?
- A listing for your business within the directory;
- You can promote your business within the Love Reflexology Facebook community, to a closely vetted target audience;
- Promotion for your business on Twitter to the Love Reflexology community;
- Promotion of your business on Instagram;
- An advertorial feature shared with the Love Reflexology Community;
- An opportunity to be a guest at a Facebook live Q&A within the Love Reflexology group, to promote your business and provide members with an opportunity to learn more about your work.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or you would like to book your space in the directory.
Please email email@example.com to book your space or to discuss this further.
Arno Schouwenburg from Flying Wild
“The inclusion of Flying Wild on Love Reflexology has been very beneficial to my business. Since listing on Love Reflexology I have seen a growth in sales and have definitely benefited from the increased exposure my business has received through the Love Reflexology community.
Kelly has been very helpful and supportive and a real pleasure to work with. Love Reflexology is very much a community and being able to advertise my products in this forum is much more effective than advertising through other media. In the feedback I have received from my customers the listing on Love Reflexology is an endorsement of my products in itself. I would recommend listing on Love Reflexology. ”
Emma Baxter, Founder of Tiny Toes Academy
“Kelly has created something quite unique with Love Reflexology…
She has brought together reflexologists from all around the world, our level of qualification, or what association we are with not dividing us, but our love for reflexology uniting us. I have connected with so many wonderful reflexologists in this group and really feel part of a community, where everyone supports each other.
Joining the Love Reflexology Directory has been so beneficial for me, Kelly has been so supportive and understanding. Her words of encouragement have given me the confidence I needed to promote my cpd course.
I am passionate about baby reflexology but found it very overwhelming promoting myself with so many established courses already available. With guidance from Kelly my course is now reaching reflexologists and both my courses this year are full.
Kelly has created a wonderful directory full of amazing training opportunities in one easy place for people to see all the courses available to them.
Kelly can be trusted to offer professional advice and support. I am so excited for the future of my Tiny Toes course, to see it grow and reach reflexologists who wish to expand their business, with Kelly’s help and guidance this is now possible.
Thank you so much Kelly I really do appreciate all your help.”