Do you have an Instagram account for your therapy business but feel unsure of how to use it and would love some support to get started?
Do you feel stuck and low on confidence?
Do you want to use Instagram to attract new clients to your treatment room and grow your business in a way that is comfortable to you?
Are you ready to learn, have a go at new things and be proactive?
Join my Instagram for Beginners Workshop for therapists.
Who is the Workshop Suitable for?
All therapists who have an account but are not sure how to get started or those feeling stuck and ready to look at the app with a fresh approach.
Workshop One – Friday 10th June 10am until 12pm (UK time). With a Zoom Support Session on Wednesday 15th June at 6pm-7pm (UK time).
Workshop Two – Wednesday 22nd June 6pm until 8pm (UK time). With a Zoom Support Session on Tuesday 28th June at 6pm-7pm (UK time).
Instagram for Beginners – You Will Receive
- A two-hour Zoom workshop, including a 15-minute comfort break. The session will end with a Q&A to run through any questions, including technical support;
- Extensive supporting document including post-workshop challenges;
- The workshop includes the latest Instagram updates and features;
- A post workshop Zoom session. This provides you with the opportunity to ask questions or run through any technical aspects of Instagram, once you have had the opportunity to try new things following the main workshop.
Workshop Topics Include:
(1) Introduction to Instagram
- Why Instagram is great for growing your therapy business;
- The difference between a personal v business account;
- Keeping your account safe.
(2) Creating Boundaries to Protect Your Well-being
- Avoiding the comparison game;
- Time management and setting boundaries.
(3) Creating Your Profile
- What the Instagram profile is including what to include in a bio and how to edit it;
(4) Exploring the Different Ways to Post
- Including Stories, Posts, Video and Reels.
5) What to Include in a Grid Post
- Including images, video, caption, hashtags, location, emojis and more.
(6) Who to Post to
- Including your target audience and being clear on how you can help them with your services and/or products. Content idea examples included.
(7) Ways to Find Your Ideal Audience to Grow Your Business
(8) Goal Setting
- Defining your own goals and version of success – not what we think we should want to achieve or what we see other people achieving.
(9) Creating a Content Plan that you enjoy making and which brings results.
(10) Final Top Tips and Q&A
If you have not worked with me before my style is warm, friendly and approachable. No question is ever silly and I encourage everyone to ask anything they would like to know. Questions are how we learn and grow, and you never know someone else may be wanting to ask the same question too!
Not Sure the Workshop is for You?
If you are not sure if this workshop is for you, please contact me. Investing in a workshop is an investment and I want to make sure the workshop suits your business needs and goals. You work hard for your money – so I am happy to answer any questions you have to see if it is a good fit. If we feel it isn’t there are no hard feelings, it is important the content is right for you.
Why Work with Me?
As a practising reflexologist, mentor and founder of Love Reflexology, Instagram has been a powerful tool in growing my business. It has given me an opportunity to find new reflexology clients, sell gift vouchers and Neal’s Yard Remedies products, network with local businesses and groups… and so much more.
I want to share what has worked (and not worked) with you, so you can go on and create an Instagram account which will help your business to grow too.
I am also up-to-date with the latest Instagram news and features, so the content will reflect the latest changes to help you.
What to Bring
The willingness to learn, your favourite tipple, a notebook – although not essential as you will receive a supporting document afterwards, your smart phone or iPad where you can access the Instagram app in case you want to try something out or refer to your account when asking questions.
What Therapists Have Said……
Please visit https://www.kellyhainsworth.com/terms-and-conditions/ for information.