I love this gluten-free pancake recipe – it is easy to make, quick, and the pancakes are delicious!
- 1 mug of gluten-free self-raising flour – I usually use Dove’s Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 mug of milk – If you want to make the recipe diary-free too, you could replace cows’ milk with almond or even coconut milk which would also give it a sweeter taste
- 1 free range egg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil/coconut oil to use for cooking
- Place one mug of milk and one mug of flour into a large mixing bowl and whisk with a fork until all the flour has blended and there are no lumps
- Crack the egg into the mixture and stir until all the egg is blended
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt into the mixture and stir
- Add a drop of olive oil or coconut oil to a frying pan and have the ring on a medium heat – I use a ladle to spoon the mixture into the pan
- Cook on one side and when the mixture is no longer runny on the top of the pancake, flip!
- Heat the second side of the pancake for a few minutes and quickly lift it to check it has a nice golden colour
- Once it is ready place on a warm plate in the oven, to keep it warm whilst you make your other pancakes
- Once ready to eat, enjoy served with your favourite toppings. I love blueberries, goats’ yoghurt and a drizzle of honey